By Professor Anthony Rivieccio MBA PFA
Yes there have been so many changes? From stimulas checks to , once taxable, now partly taxable , unemployment! From New Tax Forms to New timing of filing! To new tax deductions, to some that have been modified or taken away .
Do you really know what to do? Do you have full faith with your tax representative?
Do yourself a favor!
Have Facebook? Get educated for FREE.
This tax season, I am experimating with a financial planning only Facebook group page called: Ask The Professor. While it is new, experiminational and evolving, it is also , for now, a private only free nucluas of tax information. Why private? Because it is for serious inquiries only! If your looking for love or drama, don’t come to our Facebook group- you will be bored to death
As we speak we are implementatng:
- Tips- Facebook posts full of tax tips of the day when it comes to tax filing, tax deductions & tax credits
- Question & Answers- posts with different subject matters that we hope people jump in with questions. For example, you might find a ” Filing Status” post where we invite people to discuss their situation to determine the correct status for them.
- Articles- where you can find our ” weekly” Financial Focus ” articles on Taxes, including our award winning series ” 6 ways to get all of your 2020 refund back”.
- ebooks- we have many, free for download: From our ” 6 ways ” book above to self employment, itemized deductions and special COVID situations , from many of our ” tax collegue” affiliates.
- Advisor TV- our new set of weekly” video recordings” on many tax topics , including self employment, rental deductions and small business credits.
- Conference of 3 LIVE webinars– where, in our event section, you can find a weekly listing of our special LIVE workshops- just for 3 people- by reservation- by design.
We hope to be open , to the serious minded only, by April 5th. Again it is private , but just go to Facebook search and type in: ask the professor and well let you right in.
Since tax season is expected to be over on May 17th that gives us 5 weeks to educate you on what has simply become , what we call in our office, the tax season from hell: from COVID changes to new laws to new forms!.
My purpose , I hope , is to try to educate everyone to the true meaning of 2020 tax filing, preparation and 2020, 2021, planning. Professor Anthony Rivieccio, MBA PFA, is the founder and CEO of The Financial Advisors Group, celebrating its 25th year as a fee-only financial planning firm specializing in solving one’s financial problems. Mr. Rivieccio, a recognized financial expert since 1986, has been featured by many national and local media including: Kiplinger’s Personal Finance, The New York Post, News 12 The Bronx, Bloomberg News Radio, BronxNet Television, the Norwood News, The West Side Manhattan Gazette, Labor Press Magazine, Financial Planning Magazine, WINS 1010 Radio, The Co-Op City News, The Bronx News, thisisthebronX.info and The Bronx Chronicle. Mr. Rivieccio also pens a financial article called “Money Talk”. Anthony is also currently an Adjunct Professor of Business, Finance & Accounting for both, City University of New York & Monroe College, a Private University. For financial assistance, Anthony can be reached at (347) 575-5045. Have Facebook? Our professional page is: www.facebook.com/iwantmytaxmoney